Showing 1–20 of 32 results
Everything about Isfahan carpet
The prosperity of the city of Isfahan goes back to the Safavid period and the time of Shah Abbas I. During the time of Shah Abbas, Isfahan became the capital of Iran, and since Shah Abbas was interested in art carpets, he established many carpet weaving workshops in Isfahan, and this caused the fame of Isfahan carpets to become global, and the export of Isfahan carpets to Europe began.
During the reign of Shah Abbas, Isfahan became the capital of Iran, and since Shah Abbas was interested in art carpets, he set up many carpet weaving workshops in Isfahan, and this caused the fame of Isfahan carpets to become global and the export of Isfahan carpets to Europe began. Safavids have stunning quality and beauty and are kept in museums.
Famous carpet weaving cities of Isfahan province
Areas of Isfahan province where carpets are woven are: Kashan, Nain, Natanz, Zavareh, Mazalqan, Ardestan, Todshak, , Mimeh, Joshqan, Shahreza, Najaf Abad and Isfahan, which have minor differences.
The most common designs you see in Isfahan carpets are: Shah Abbasi (Lachak-Toranj ),Eslimi, Shah Abbasi( Afshan), face and landscape designs. Geometric designs are not seen in Isfahan carpets, and round designs are mostly used.
From the beginning until now, Isfahan designers have been very interested in the tiling motifs of the historical buildings of this city, such as Chehelsotoun, Chaharbagh School, Sheikh Latfullah Mosque, etc. and have used them in their designs.
Who are the producers of exquisite Isfahan carpets?
If you are familiar and interested in Isfahan carpets, you have probably heard the name of Seirifian. The Seirafian family, as well as the Safdarzadeh Haghighi family, Mr Sarraf-mamoury , Mr. Dardashti, along with Mr. Mehdii, are among the most famous producers of Isfahan’s exquisite carpets in recent years. One of the characteristics of Seirafian hand-woven carpets is the inclusion of the Iranian flag along with the weaver’s name on the border of the carpet.
Specifications of Isfahan carpet
- Harmony and harmony of colors
- A variety of light and dark colors
- Short piles
- use of Persian knot for weaving
- connected selvedge
- Use of thin and thick weft
- High density usually above 50
- Double wefted technique
- Vertical looms
- Silk warp
- Wool and silk materials
Isfahan handmade carpet price
- The type of carpet knot affects its price. In Isfahan hand-woven carpets, the knot is one-kheft and double-kheft, and using these types of knots in Isfahan hand-woven carpets is very time-consuming and increases its price.
- The materials used in the weaving and dyeing of carpet fibers have a direct effect on its price. The fact that the carpet is made of wool, fluff or silk can be an effective factor on its price. Of course, the more silk is used, the higher the price of the carpet. Also, whether the carpet is dyed naturally or chemically affects the price. A carpet whose fibers are dyed with natural colors is healthier, more quality and more durable.
- Factors such as dimensions and design also affect the price of the carpet. Of course, the larger the dimensions of the carpet, the higher the price. Also, if the design is more complicated, the price goes up.
How to buy Isfahan handwoven carpet online?
Isfahan hand-woven carpet is known all over the world because of its charm and has many fans. Most of those who are familiar with Isfahan carpet tend to have at least one Isfahan carpet in their home. In this article, we tried to introduce you to Isfahan hand-woven carpet. have different To see the types of Isfahan carpet designs and to know the prices, you can visit https://vernacarpets.com/and if you want, make your purchase with peace of mind. Verna Carpets company is with you with free consultation for a pleasant purchase.